Our Code of Ethics is a roadmap that communicates our core values and principles that governs how we do business each day. We aim to conduct our business responsibly, earn our clients trust, and deliver lasting benefits. We take pride in serving you. The following principles are to be used as a guide for professional conduct, integrity, as well as our product and service offerings. Each member of the organization is expected to uphold these standards regardless of location, specialties, niche, focus, or scope of practice.
Our wellness professionals have agreed to:
- coach with honesty and integrity.
- always acting in the client’s best interest.
- not to practice or give advice outside of their level of education
- be transparent regarding their education, certifications, and other qualifications.
- not knowingly misrepresent their knowledge or expertise either publicly or privately.
- hold all discussions with their clients in the strictest confidence, except where doing so may cause harm to others.
- not provide information or advice that they do not believe in or that they would not personally follow.
- honor all agreements with our clients and others, including contracts, scheduling, and assigned tasks.
- not knowingly take any monetary, professional, or other advantages of any wellness professional/client relationship.
- provide professional services to a client regardless of age, gender, race, religion, disability, or sexual orientation.
- not tell you what you should do but will ask probing questions that will lead you to make decisions that are right for you.
- conduct themselves in accordance with this code of ethics when engaged in any professional/client relationship or capacity.