Have you tried to make healthy, sustainable changes on your own but keep coming up short? Does your body, mind, and soul crave something more? Do you want to live healthier, feel happier and more vibrant, and have a greater sense of life balance? Are you seeking to take back control of your health so that you’ll have more energy, get more sleep, have less stress, or lose weight? Does any of these hit home for you? Partnering with a health & wellness coach can help you finally reach those elusive goals. Not only reach them – but exceed and maintain them! We offer holistic guidance through coaching and innovative tools to inspire and empower you to live your best life. Keep scrolling to see what’s possible…
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Your coach will seek to learn the specific interests and obstacles in your life and will tailor a health and wellness program just for you. You can expect to:
- Meet bi-weekly for 60-minute sessions via an online HIPAA-compliant virtual telehealth platform or by phone call if you prefer.
- Receive guidance that inspires and empowers you to set and achieve realistic wellness goals, make sustainable lifestyle changes, overcome obstacles, and achieve greater life balance.
- Tap into helpful tools from each session like holistic practices, handouts, learning modules, food samples, recipes, self-care products like essential oils, classes, seminars, and newsletters.
- Occasional assessments to measure progress.
- Receive additional support between sessions when needed.
- Receive post-session check-ins periodically.
- Our personal commitment to your health and wellness success.
Your health and wellness coach will collaborate with you to find out about these specifics:
- A thorough evaluation of your current health and background
- Guidance in creating your health and wellness vision and goals
- Exploration of your motivation to change health behaviors
- Strategies to enhance helpful behaviors to speed up your success
- Tips and tricks to remove barriers to making changes
- Resources to support you to make changes, ie. how to identify triggers and plan for high-risk situations
- Evidence-based information to help you keep improving your knowledge base
- Tips and health hacks to boost your skills, ie. planning, cooking
- Structured goal setting, ‘how-to guide’ on creating action plans to support your goals, methods of tracking your progress